Cellite is a reality based multiplayer territory occupation game.
The name 'cell' comes from the situation that the seizable territories are represented by the mobile cells.
'Elite' comes from the similarity of the role playing elements of Cellite to the similar named ancient computer game.
The game has role playing elements as the player has the ability to improve its capabilities and get expertise in several
capabilities to be a valuable cogwheel of its team.
The time of beta test has arrived in Dec 2008! Please, enjoy yourself joining the community and playing Cellite!
The game consists of strategical gameplay elements as the task of the players is to seize territories. Those who
are familiar with Risk can found it very similar to it.
The game is Multiplayer as the players get contact with each other by either cooperating or seizing the territories
from each other.
Any feedback is welcome either in the forum
or in e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31-03-2009: Bots appeared! For every 30th level you can create a bot and send it to the cells you personally visited in the last 24 hours. Feel free to use them and send us the bug reports! :)
- 26-03-2009: Experience bonus is given in the function of the distance you transported the crystals.
- 22-03-2009: New view to check Game of Life status. Chechk the new main menu item!
- 21-03-2009: First set of Google Earth related views are ready. See new menu item in the main menu! Added information elements to the cell info history, to aid in configuring the cells according to the proper game of life rules.
- 18-03-2009: Bug in crystal summary in case of multiple member Federations has been found and fixed. Extension of current crystal increase rules with the Game of Life rules! Check the Help to see how it works! Nokia S60 client is available!
- 11-03-2009: http://cellite.blog.hu blog is created
- 04-03-2009: Main menu structure is redesigned to be more data efficient. Outspace planet is removed. Mirror move rules altered: swicthing between mirror move on-off, the player loses the points on the ship. The
origo is valid till 24 hours, then should be set again. There is no fallback to current cell if mirror move is set. Crystals dropped in mirror move worth their full price (not halved any more).
- 02-03-2009: Hall of fame history is added.
- 01-03-2009: New 1.2 and 2.1 beta Cellite client version release for Sony Ericsson phones. The client supports the authentication mechanism, which makes the game more hack proof. Check out the 2.1 version with built in map functionalities!
- 27-02-2009: Bug in crystal decrease in abadoned cells has been fixed. Decreased experience point curve. Increased time of crystal preservation points from 8 hours to 24 hours. Bug in invitation system has been fixed. Hall of fame history is added to the menu.
- 25-02-2009: Windows Mobile client version is out!!! Windows Mobile platform thought to be a common/standard platform but
trying the client out on several WinM versions we experinced that either the 3G info is false, or there is no mcc, mnc data provided by
the operating system. To help in these cases the user can set the mcc and mnc codes at his personal page and these values are used later. This is optional
and absoluteley unneccessary when the mcc and mnc is provided by the client. For inviting new users the XP gain is increased to 10000 points.
- 24-02-2009: Improved messaging. Added timestamp, more convenient GUI, sent messages also stored, now you can reply constantly by clicking on sender name.
- 17-02-2009: Neighbouring frienldy cells gives defense bonus in case of attack. This increase the chance of keeping up a complete territory than a set of individual cells.
- 15-02-2009: For new cell introduction into the database the reward is 200 xp instead a new capability point. To be fair players in more urbanized areas. :)
- 14-02-2009: Maximum as much experience point is gained as much was during the drop on the enemy cell. This resolves experience ping-pong problem. Ship can be filled from remote planets once a day.
- 10-02-2009: Only one wormhole is accessible from every cell. Minimum mirror move is increased to 1500 m.
- 08-02-2009: The reposoition of a cell is possible once in every hour (to avoid mirror move hacking).
- 07-02-2009: Base set time difference is counted regarding on the same location not globally. Thus you can put bases within one hour on different locations.
- 06-02-2009: At the visit of a friendly planet it is activated for the next number of crystal preservation points * 8 hours. Till this point they create crystals than they
start to lose it. Planets with fortifications will not lose the crystals.
- 05-02-2009: The virtual ship during the mirror move can drop effciently only the half of the carried points. At least 500 m distance is needed from the refernce point.
- 03-02-2009: Mirror move feature: you can define a reference point comparing to that how you want to move in an other place. The location of the mirror move can be set once a day. Every 5 level gives one more mirror site.
- 30-01-2009: The number of wormhole jumps in the last 24 hours is limited by the Navigation computer memory.
- 29-01-2009: Enemy ships can park on a planet and receive also crystals in the function of crystal preservation and the planet's fortification ratio.
- 28-01-2009: Major change in wormhole functionality: The number of wormholes showed is in the function of navaigation computer memory size.
- 26-01-2009: Major change in galaxy map functionality: it shows the actual value of the cells around the player's current location. The number of cells showed is in the function of navaigation computer memory size.
- 19-01-2009: Crystal preservation period is changed 1 magnitude: from day to hour.
- 16-01-2009: All crystals can be taken in one step.
- 15-01-2009: Wormholes added to make it possible to move between operators. Dock create-back hack does not work anymore.
- 14-01-2009: Planet can be customized by the owner with uploadable picture and comment.
- 11-01-2009: Invitation system is up and ready. Regsitration codes are also sent via email.
- 09-01-2009: Bugfixes: experience points (everybody contributed everybody's experience point till now), message is sent if planet status is critical or it is occupied
- 08-01-2009: New Java client is out to support automatic cell id-location association based on Google
Google Maps API has a soul and sometimes the address is difficult top specify in such a way that it recognizes. But pls be patient and try to set the
proper map locations! (unproper locations will be deleted from the system after a while...) We are working on it to refine this mechanism and handle the situation somehow.